Sunday 22 February 2015

Fun of the Day

An arabi officer working in HO rings the IT guy,
"My internet is not working properly."
IT guy:
"Ok
Double click on "My computer"
Arabi:
"I can't see ur computer"
IT guy :
"No no
click on "My computer" on ur computer."
Arabi:
"How can I click on ur computer from my computer?"
IT guy :
"Listen
There is an icon labelled "My Computer" on ur computer. Double click on it."
Arabi:
"What the hell, what is your computer doing on my computer..?"
IT guy :
"Double click on ur computer."
Arabi:
"On which Icon i've to click?"
IT guy :
"My Computer"
Arabi:
"Walah habeebi......Mushkila
Tell me where is ur cabin. I'll come there and click on ur "Computer."

No comments:

ناڑہ پولیس کی نااہلی سجیکوٹ آبشار پر آنے والے سیاحوں کو ڈاکوناکہ لگا کرلوٹنے لگے

  ناڑہ پولیس کی نااہلی سجیکوٹ آبشار پر آنے والے سیاحوں کو ڈاکوناکہ لگا کرلوٹنے لگے ایک ہفتہ میں سیاحوں کو لوٹنے کا دوسرا واقعہ رونما ہوا...